A brides' lovesick for her Bridegroom

11:46 PM / Posted by Lawrence /

Since God loves me so much, I have come to terms that He wouldn't let me be satisfied by anything or anyone apart Himself.

I have finally come to terms with my heartache is caused by the lovesick for the Bridegroom that has been taken away.


I mourn and fast 
because the Bridegroom has been taken away. 
He is away and absent
Things are not well
Things are not well 
Until He returns

How can I sleep 
When the Bridegroom is absent
When He is not among our midst 

He will come at night like a thief
He will come on His white horse

When I see Him, 
I will be satisfied 
I will be complete

Look up, 
and wait
and keep watch!

He is returning
He is coming back 
He is preparing us rooms

Like a lovesick bride
We wait and keep watch
I wait and I keep watch
Today might be the day He returns..... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment